- Personal Information: Any Personal Information you provide us will be treated as private and confidential. We will use our reasonable endeavours to securely store all Personal Information. We will never sell, trade, or give up your Personal Information without your consent, unless legally required to do so, or as allowed under this Policy.
- Use of Personal Information: You agree that we are permitted to make use of your Personal Information where we reasonable believe its use is required to facilitate any business transaction entered into between us. You agree that this may include providing some of your Personal Information to one of our agents where their involvement is required to facilitate the transaction, such as to a courier company so they can deliver your order. You agree that Personal Information may also be released to official parties if required to do so under the Act or, in the case of information held offshore, under the law of the country it is being held.
- Offshore transfer: You agree that we are permitted to transfer your data out of New Zealand, if we are required to do so to operate our business efficiently. This may include, but is not limited to, that we or our agents store and/or backup the Personal Information in data storage facilities that are located outside of New Zealand. You understand that such facilities outside of New Zealand do not fall under the Act, and may fall under legislation that has different obligations than provided under the Act or may have no legislated obligations at all. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that such data is stored in a secure method in line with industry standards.
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with security provided with high level encryption, in line with standard industry standards. We, and our agents, do what we can to ensure that technology is in place that provides you with peace of mind, so you can order with confidence. Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards are the only credit cards that we currently accept on-line.
- Multiple Payment Methods: If, for any reason, you do not feel safe entering your credit card information on our website, please feel free to fax or post your order to us. However, we do believe that ordering online is a safer method, as the communication is encrypted, a security not possible with faxed or posted orders.
- Secure Account: To assist us with providing you a more secure service, we do require that all orders are made through an account. This provides additional security to your orders. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for details around the use of your account.
- Right to access/update: As required by the Act, we will provide you with all Personal Information that we hold on you, unless otherwise restricted from doing so by the Act. You may then notify us of any corrections that need to be made to that Personal Information. However, we reserve the right to retain a copy of the uncorrected Personal Information if it is required for completeness of order information, or if we are legally required to maintain a copy of that uncorrected Personal Information. We reserve the right to change a reasonable fee for the time and materials taken in complying with any request.
- Storage of Personal Information: Unless stated otherwise, all Personal Information stored will be held by us by ourselves or by an agent acting on our behalf. Our address is c/o Sothertons, Level 1, 10 Heather Street, Parnell, Auckland 1052.
- Notification of Breach: While we are acting to prevent such an event from occurring, we will notify you of any breach of your Personal Information that may occur should we be required to do so under the Act.