MAKING RETURNS SIMPLE
Lightingplus offers a full refund or exchange if you return items within 14 days of the purchase date. Remember to retain your proof of purchase (receipt or website order confirmation email) as we'll need to see it when you return the items.
Should your goods be faulty or damaged upon receipt, we'll offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees act.
To the extent permitted by law, we:
- limit our obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods;
- are not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in any way in relation to the use of any goods; and
- are not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- Customers can return faulty goods to any Lightingplus store with their receipt within the warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
- Where goods that are faulty have been installed, see below Simple warranty claim
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in the image's colour/finish and scale.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a 'change of mind refund.
HOW TO RETURN MADE SIMPLE
1. Returns of purchases made in-store & online
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, return your items to any Lightingplus store within 14 days. You'll receive a refund or an exchange at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt.
Ensure that your items are in their original packaging, haven't been installed and are in a resalable condition.
All our fittings have a minimum 12-month warranty if installed by a qualified electrician (excluding Lightbulbs).
The warranty period on all products starts from the date of purchase of the original product only.
2-year warranty on all A/C fans:
We provide a 2-year in-home warranty on all AC hard-wired fans if installed by a qualified electrician.
3-year warranty on all D/C fans:
We provide a 3-year in-home warranty on all DC hard-wired fans if installed by a qualified electrician.
We provide a 10-year motor-only replacement warranty on all our DC Fans.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do It Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute our guarantee. Except where otherwise provided by the New Zealand Consumer Law.
Simple Warranty Claim
- You can return faulty goods to any Lightingplus store with your receipt within the warranty period for repair or replacement.
- If you've installed goods that are faulty, . You can lodge an in-home warranty claim by completing the online Warranty Request Form.
Due to seasonally high volumes, challenges in securing trades and Covid-19 impacts, you may experience delays of several days before receiving a response. We are making every effort to respond to you as soon as possible. Please be patient and kind to our team whilst we process your warranty.
To submit your warranty claim click here.
For more information on making your warranty claim, call our helpful team at 0800 326 775 or email email@example.com